Cancellation / No Show / Early Departure Policy
We understand that you have to cancel your tour due to some major or personal reason. However we request you to inform us in written. We would try our best to reduce the cancellation charges however as a general policy the cancellation charges would be as follows.
- 60 days prior to arrival: 5% of the service / tour cost
- 45 days prior to arrival - 10% of the service / tour cost
- 44 days to 15 days prior to arrival - 20% of the service / tour cost
- 14 days to 07 days prior to arrival - 25% of the service / tour cost
- 06 days to 48 hours prior to arrival - 50% of the service / tour cost.
- Less than 48 hours or no show - NO REFUND.
However cancellation for the Palace on Wheels, Golden Chariot, Deccan Odyssey, Royal Orient etc.and peak season bookings (from 20th Dec to 10th Jan) cancellation policy would be advised at the time of reservation.
After commencement of the tour if you cancel due to some reason, we would try our best for the refund from the hoteliers and airlines and the same would be advised to you. However Speedy Tour India do not bear any responsibility of the refund for the hotels, chartered transportation and any other services that have been unused after the commencement of the tour.